Terms & Conditions
- You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the prior written permission of S&B International. S&B International neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with S&B International.
- While S&B International uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, S&B International makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. S&B International assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
- This web site is intended for adult users only, and children under the age of 18 are not eligible to participate in the commercial features of this web site.
- Please see S&B International's Security Statement. Your use and browsing of the Site is at your risk. Neither S&B International nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, all information on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANT ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Because our web site is provided to you "As Is," you agree that S&B International shall not be liable to you or any third party for any delay in delivery of, or failure to deliver any of your communications or other information you submit using our web site. Because our web site is provided to you "AS AVAILABLE," you agree that S&B International shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of our web site or your ability to access it. S&B International also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
- Excluding your personal address(es) name(s) and payment information, any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non proprietary. Excluding your personal address(es) name(s) and payment information, anything you transmit or post may be used by S&B International or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, S&B International is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
- Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by,S&B International. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
S&B International has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- Unless otherwise noted or agreed in writing, any items that you purchase through the S&B International Web Site are warranted by the manufacturers and not by S&B International, INC.
- Although S&B International may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, S&B International is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information contained within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane materials or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. S&B International will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing S&B International to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- S&B International may also, in its sole discretion and at anytime, discontinue the S&B International web site, or any part there of, with or without notice. You agree that you do not have any rights in our web site and that S&B International will have no liability to you if this web site is discontinued or your ability to access our web site is terminated.
- S&B International may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.